Learning a new solution or building an architecture for a specific use case is never easy, especially when you are trying to work alone on such an endeavour – thus this year we will debut a new way of learning specific big data solutions/use cases: working groups.
What will these working groups mean:
- A predefined topic (see below the topics for 2020) that will be either understanding a big data solution or building a use case;
- A group of 5 participants and one predefined driver per group – the scope of the driver is (besides being part of the group) to organize the groups, provide the meeting locations and the cloud infrastructure needed for installing the studied solution;
- 5 physical meetings every 2 weeks (thus a 10 weeks time window for each working group). The meetings will take place either during the week (5PM – 9PM) or Saturdays morning (10AM – 2PM).
- Active participation/contribution from each participant, for example each participant will have to present in 2 of the meetings to the rest of the group;
- Some study @ home between the sessions;
More details and registration here.