Big Data Architecture intro workshop
Date: February 24th, 2018, 9:00 – 13:00
Trainers: Felix Crisan, Valentina Crisan
Location: eSolutions Academy, Budişteanu Office Building, strada General Constantin Budişteanu Nr. 28C, etaj 1, Sector 1, Bucureşti.
Number of places:
15 no more places left
Price: 150 RON (including VAT)
This workshop is addressed to anyone interested in Big Data and the overall architectural components required to build a data solution. While the time does not allow going in-depth in understanding the functionality of each possible component of a Big Data solution, the scope will be to pinpoint what problems can each component solve and their potential role. Also we will build and demo an end to end solution based on Apache Kafka, Spark Streaming, HDFS, Cassandra, Spark SQL and we will learn how to use Zeppelin for exploring the data in the built solution.
The scope of this workshop is to make the participants familiar with the Big Data architecture components and has as prerequisite the overall understanding of IT architectures.
This workshop will be run completely on a cloud environment.
- What is Big Data and some examples of Big Data implementations.
- Big Data architecture components (lambda architecture and the Hadoop Ecosystem). We will go a bit in detail in the following components.
- Data ingestion
- Data storage
- Data Computing
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Building an architecture example
- Using Apache Zeppelin for data exploration
1. Complete registration form:
2. Payment (150 RON – incl. VAT) – please complete first the above form: http://mpy.ro/3sus3vev